You can pay in US$ or in your native currency.
Here are some points to consider:
- Credit Card payments can be processed in US$ only. When using this payment option you will need to select the US$ cart button (green background).
- PayPal allows multi currency payments but the cost is quite high, between 6.5 and 7.5% when paying in non US currency.
- Moneybookers has not been selected by customers in quite some time and has been discontinued.
- The exchange rate applied is static - it.doesn’t change dynamically - and was updated on posting date, see upper righthand corner on most pages. We reserve the right to adjust pricing to the rate at order time on orders not in US$.
- Actual price calculation in non US currency contains an adjustment for currency conversion on our end. Depending on payment method we get charged various rates. Converting to US$ on your end and selecting the US cart will be in some cases lower cost.
In spite of these caveats displaying prices in your currency makes it easy for you to compare to local merchants. The upfront calculation of shipping cost helps transparency, too.
Also, you will need to consider VAT and customs processing fees on your order.